Monday, February 18, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

This is the first Miscellaneous Monday.  I'm still trying to work out all of the different types of posts I will make.  I'm open to suggestions, so please feel free to use the "Email Me" button to the left of the blog.  Also, you can feel free to ask me for advice, if you feel that I might be able to help.  I will try not to make fun of your problems.

So today I was in my local drug store, and I noticed something a bit odd.  In the small conservative town I am from you definitely would not have seen the two things below in the same isle, much less on the same shelf.



Back home enema's are used by old people who are constipated.  In the big gay city of Atlanta they're used by gay guys who's assholes aren't sparkling clean.  I was actually kind of surprised they weren't kept behind a locked case.  I do live in the ghetto.  I did pick up some fruit drank while I was there.  Overall, I would say this is just another sign that I'm in a big gay city.

What are some other signs that you're living in a big gay city?

Next Episode:  Textacular Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment