Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday's Subscriber Solicitation

On Saturday's Subscriber Solicitation, I will respond to a comment, email, or verbal attack from a reader.  Today I have chosen a comment, in the future I would like to respond to emails.  (Hint Hint)

Today's comment comes from Anonymous who posted the following on the 2nd blog post...



To which I respond:  Go fuck yourself.

You should have read the 1st blog before posting, and took your own advice and lightened up.  I could have said non-scene gay man, but that isn't very catchy.  Is it?  I'm not hung up on the word "gay", and I'm definitely not ashamed of my sexuality.  I also don't give a fuck about how anyone else lives their lives.  It's my fucking blog, and I'm going to be as light or as stereotypical, as I damn well please.

Next Episode:  Sunday's Sinful Sex...

No comments:

Post a Comment