Thursday, February 14, 2013

Welcome

Come on in y'all and take a load off....

Yeah, I don't talk like that...Welcome.

In this blog I intend to share my struggles, dating life, and inner most thoughts with all of you.  I hope that this blog will help you to better understand me.  Additionally, I hope that this blog may help some other ungay homos out there.

Yeah, this isn't going to be "that" kind of a blog.

My blog may be funny, outrageous, or FABULOUS!  However, when I intend to truly be taken serious, you will know.  I will write about my experiences, my theories, or maybe just some shit I made up.   This blog may offend you, make you laugh, or make you want to strangle me.  I'm happy with any of those, but right now this blog is making me want a sandwich.



That's all for now.  In the next entry, I will answer the burning question you all have "What is an ungay homo?".

No comments:

Post a Comment