Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday's Sinful Sex


Today is the Lord's Day.  After getting up and going to church, I have decided to write a series of blogs about truly sinful sex.  We're not talking normal people sex.  No missionary here folks.  This will be the stuff you may not have ever heard of, hoped no one really did, or thought was an urban legend.

Today's sinful sex act is:  Water sports.  Water sports does not involve a boat, water skiing, or a pool...well I guess it could include a pool.   This water sport involves urinating on, in, or around, someone or yourself.   (Yes I said in...like in your mouth, vag, or ass) This act is also known as WS, golden showers, or playing in the rain.  (Okay I made the last one up....but it works right?)

Here is a diagram of what this is like:


Now before you go getting all disgusted and up in a roar, think about the act for a second.  Yes, peepee is nasty...in your mind.  However, realistically it is sterile.  There are very limited risks in catching something from engaging in this activity.  (I'm no doctor, don't quote me.)  So calm the fuck down.

Do I think it's gross?  It could be, depends on who you're doing it with.  Have I done it?  Fuck no.  I would probably try it, though.  After a lot of alcohol....  This isn't a strictly gay act either ladies.  Your man would probably love to shower you in his essence. 

So are any of you out there piss princesses?

Next Episode:  Monday Me Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment