Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday's Sinful Sex

Today is the Lord's Day.  After getting up and going to church, I have decided to write a series of blogs about truly sinful sex.  We're not talking normal people sex.  No missionary here folks.  This will be the stuff you may not have ever heard of, hoped no one really did, or thought was an urban legend.

For our first edition we will keep it light and fairly mundane discuss Rimming.  No, it doesn't involve tires.  I wish it did, though.  I would be more likely to get involved in the activity if it was tires.

Rimming is the act of licking someone's poop hole.  Many gay men do it, enjoy it, and somehow don't vomit.  I've heard straight people sometime do it too, but I highly doubt it.  One of the many benefits of being straight.  (Minus the whole eating vagina stuff)  If you haven't guessed by now, I don't do it.  I refuse to dine at the butt buffet.  However, I have no problem letting someone go down there on me.  Whatever floats your boat.  It does feel nice when being done, but I can't get past the idea getting poop in my mouth.  Is it likely to happen with someone who takes hygiene seriously?  Probably not, but I haven't found someone I am ready to take that leap off the cliff into the hole with.

For those readers who are interested in dining on someone else's poo chute, I have created a diagram below.  I hope it helps you...FREAK!



I hope I have helped educate some of you.  We will get into some deeper stuff later on.   Get it... deeper?  It was a butt hole joke.  So tell me do you engage in this act?

Next Episode:  Miscellaneous Monday

1 comment:

  1. Gay men clearly learn the behavior from their cats. Seriously I think pheromones are taken in while performing the act and that's why it can be intoxicating. It's best not to think too much about it and have some Listerine handy afterwards.

    ReplyDelete