Saturday, February 16, 2013

Slutty Saturday

Welcome to the first edition of Slutty Saturday.  This may not reoccur once I get all of the details of the blog fleshed out.  Fleshed out...get it?  Slutty Saturday...flesh.  I'm always down for a good pun.  On Slutty Saturday we will review something from my past that was a wee bit or a whole lot slutty. 

So have you ever been in a car and had no where else to be alone? ...With someone else?  I have.  When in need a car can serve as more than your mode of transportation.  I have given a blow job in a car.  THERE I SAID IT!  Let the judgement begin.  Mind you this was in daylight, in a family park, and on a first date.  Slutty?  Yes, I am ashamed.

So what is something slutty that you have done? 

Next Episode:  Sunday's Sinful Sex


2 comments:

  1. Pooped on someones face while reading the paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...then the next blog is for you!!!

    ReplyDelete